Made with Moxie: Fabric Textbook Covers: A Pellon Project

September 3, 2013

Fabric Textbook Covers: A Pellon Project

Easy fabric text book covers || Made with Moxie

Those of you lucky enough to have older kiddos know that it is that magical time of year...back to school. Those of us who stay at home with younger kiddos, well, I feel your pain. I dream of that day too. Last week marked my end of summer and I have began my final class before applying for full time. My lovely textbook set my back almost $300. Gak!

Since I am essentially going to be a professional anatomist, I should keep this textbook in good shape. When I was a kid, my mother helped me cover my textbooks with brown paper. I love brown paper, but I decided I needed something tougher, prettier (and grossly, more absorbent) for my textbooks.

This month, I've partnered with Pellon and designed some fabulous Fabric Textbook Covers! These are so easy to whip up and take minimal sewing. I love them so much I think I am going to make them for all my vintage cookbooks, too.

For the full instructions head over to Pellon and download the PDF for Fabric Textbook Covers.

Easy fabric text book covers || Made with Moxie